Youth are able to access all of our services the same way adults do, check out our main services & programs pages for more information.
Make sure to check out information on our Student Health Clinic offered at Grey Highlands Secondary School!
Here are a few programs you may want to know about too!
- Community Garden
- Open Gym
- Pickle Ball
- Summer Days of PLAY
- Healthy Kids Community Challenge
- Healthy Kids After School Programs
- Youth Tobacco Group
- GHSS Girls Fitness
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Emergency Food Cupboard
- Shower Facilities
- Skate Pick-up
- Clothing Pick-up
- Computer, Internet & Phone Use
- Youth Yoga
- Kids Help Phone 1-800-668-6868 or www.kidshelpphone.ca
- Wes for Youth Online www.wesforyouthonline.ca
- 2-1-1 & http://www.informationbrucegrey.ca/
- Public Health (including sexual health, dental programs & many more topics) www.publichealthgreybruce.on.ca
- Y Employment http://www.ymcaowensound.on.ca/Employment-Education-Training/?pageid=156
- Youth in Transition Worker Program (for youth 16-24 who have been involved in the Child Welfare system at any time) http://www.ymcaowensound.on.ca/?pageid=277
- CHOICES Drug & Alcohol Counselling for Youth http://www.mhagb.ca/content/choices-drug-alcohol-counselling-youth
- Launch Pad (Youth Activity & Technology Centre) http://www.yatc.ca/
- LGBTQ+ http://www.rainbowhealthontario.ca/
South East Grey Youth Recognition Awards
The South East Grey Youth Coalition presents the South East Grey Youth Recognition Awards. National Youth Week May 1-7, 2018 is an opportunity to recognize the contributions of youth (age 12-24) in our community.
To recognize and celebrate a youth’s or youth group’s achievements and contributions in the South East Grey Community. Sharing their story informs the community of the good work that youth are involved in and could inspire others to do the same, making our community even better!
If you have any questions please call or email Tim Duivesteyn, 519-376-9420 ext. 1346.
55 Victoria Avenue, P.O. Box 360
Markdale, ON N0C1H0
Toll Free: 1-855-519-2220