Tobacco Cessation & Reduction Services
If you are thinking about making a change in your tobacco use, we are here to help.
If you aren't interested in making a change but just want information, we are here to help.
- Provide one-to-one support for tobacco cessation or reduction
- Answer questions about tobacco use and ways to reduce or quit
- FREE nicotine replacement therapy (i.e. Patch, gum, lozenge, inhaler) to help you reduce or quit
- Provide prescriptions for medications to help you quit
- Provide coupons to help with the cost of some prescription medications
- Provide self-help booklets and handouts
- Connect you to other community resources to help you with your tobacco use
Youth Tobacco Groups
Location: Available in Markdale, Dundalk or Chatsworth and the Student Health Clinic.
55 Victoria Avenue, P.O. Box 360
Markdale, ON N0C1H0
Toll Free: 1-855-519-2220
PROGRAMS & SERVICES